AW, MV and C4S Content

We're always on the lookout for new people to join our group. We offer all the securities and benefits you'd expect. Porn is a great way to get sexual experience, become famous, earn good money to save up, go on holidays or just get out of debt. 


Movies


Porn work is grat way of making residual money. A shoot that you do today won't just sell today, it'll sell for years and keep on earning you money. The more of a following you have, the more your porn work
will sell, so if you do porn work in combination with escorting or escorting (or both), a small residual income can become quite a lot of extra money every week.

Earn Good Money

With 18m, porn can be a great way to earn residual income, rather than a one off payment offered by most porn companies. You will continue to get money for the life of the video, 60% of each video sale will be paid to you, the other 40% goes towards paying the male performer, equipment and video editing. 
Typical Lone performers earnings can be from £280-£10,000 pm, depending on popularity, and they usually have to upload new videos everyday and advertise on social media. 

Great Content & Protect Your Identity

My movies take advantage of the most popular shooting styles to increase sales. Many of them can shot to protect your identity hiding your face, or any other identifiable features. All while maintaining the integraty of the shoot, to create intimate and engaging clips. You also do not need to upload any ID to any website when you go through 18m. You do if you go it alone. 

Amateur v. Pro Content

Creating pro porn is very expensive, where amateur porn can hit the sweetspot between production value and being more realistic. Cameras, lighting equipment, sets, actors, photographers, editors.
Making your own pro shoot will generally cost £2000-£5000, depending on
what exactly you're creating.
Working with famous porn stars or
production companies, you are paid as an actor. However, unless they're
friends already, getting them to work with you can take a lot of time,
networking and often travel costs. The pay is also one off payments for
your time, rather than residual, which isn't as useful for a long term
business and isn't generally very high paying, all things considered.


Websites

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc quam urna, dignissim nec auctor in, mattis vitae leo.

Bootstrap 4

The latest tech to build resposive mobile ready and engaging websites. This means users have a great experience, it builds trust and leads to higher conversion rates. 

Customizable

Send in your latest images throughout the year to keep your site fresh! Have a favourite colour? Use it as your main theme! 

Great Value

Sites start from just £75 for a whole year, including domain privacy (your personal details are hidden), unlited bandwidth and up to 10GB of storage. Making it great to showcase your latest clips and upcomming movies. 

Social Network Intagration

Provide me with your referral link and you could earn commision from your service provider! 

Website pricing

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc quam urna, dignissim nec auctor in, mattis vitae leo.

BASIC

A page on 1814mazan

Full Support: No

Duration: 1 Year

Storage: 10MB

£5

Best Value

PRO

Ad supported Microsite

Full Support: Yes

Duration: 1 Year

Storage: 10GB

£75

PREMIUM

Mini Site (No Ads)

Full Support: Yes

Duration: 1 Year

Storage: 10GB

£250